Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hiatus...I guess you could call it that


My deepest apologies to all of you...I know the hundreds and hundreds of people that follow me have been awaiting the day that I return to ROA.

All kidding aside I wish I could tell you that I spent my hiatus on Nassau island in the Bahamas but infact it's been a very busy couple of months, with a lot of everything, except running. Yes this is true, in my last post I discussed how my foot had recently blew up and turned blue. Just as I expected my stress fracture has returned to plague me once more.

I haven't been able to run in almost two and a half months, missing the entirety of my last collegiate season of indoor track. The eliptical and The Bike have become my new training partners, and thank god they're not reading this because I'm going to say, they're not my friends!

As for the rest of my life it's been rather intense, I'm done with college classes forever, doing an internship for credits towards my last semester and still working full time. I'm interning at New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA) and I LOVE it! (more to come on this for sure) I'm franticaly searching for an apartment, and nervously beginning my job search. We'll see what the next couple of weeks will hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment